Lead Your Organization Into The Age of Experience
- Guide your team and stakeholders to integrated end-to-end experiences.
- Defeat messy, convoluted information with organized, simple designs.
- Build empathy throughout the organization through compelling stories of the users.
- Create the knowledge and tools to construct cohesive designs that scale.
We’re on the precipice of a New Age of Design, where the user’s experience drives our organization’s competitive advantage. Your teams need the skills to deliver delightful designs that scale well, feel cohesive, and provide elegant simplicity. The time is right for you to master the skills that will drive change throughout your organization.
At the User Interface 22 Conference, you’ll immerse yourself in full-day workshops that go deep into the techniques and practices, delivering the theory and expertise. UIE’s own Jared Spool curated eight master-grade workshops, each taught by renowned industry leaders. Roll up your sleeves, get down to work, and change the way you design forever.
Master-Grade Full-Day Workshops
Dive deep into new UX design practices, backed up by the latest theories in effective design. Choose the two workshops that best fit your biggest challenges and prepare to gain the confidence you need to deliver fantastic solutions.
How Do I Select a Workshop?
You may select one or both of your workshops during registration. Or, you may register now and return to select workshops later. You can always change your workshop choice, if space is available.
Featured Talks: Nine Boundary-Pushing Experts
You’ll love Tuesday, our Featured Talks day
Take in the expertise of each of our incredible UX design masters.
- Marc Stickdorn — Service Design meets Lean & Agile
- Abby Covert — Language: Your Org’s Most Important Asset
- Whitney Quesenbery — Better User Analysis With Stories
- Kim Goodwin — Growing Your UX Leadership Skills
- Nathan Curtis — Practicing Design Systems in Large Orgs
- Steph Hay — Lessons Learned from Leading a Design Team
- Dan Mall — The New Skills Designers Need
- Richard Banfield — Lessons from Top Product Managers
Jared Spool will grab your attention after lunch with a captivating keynote on how companies are infusing interaction design into their competitive advantage. You never thought design strategy could be so entertainingly motivating.
See You in Boston Nov 13–15, 2017
UI22 is at the Seaport Hotel
1 Seaport Lane, Boston, MA 02210
(That’s an easy Silver Line ride from the airport.)
1 (877) 732-7678 Toll-free, US & Canada
+1 (617) 385-4000 Local & International
Book your room at the Seaport Hotel at the special conference rate of $284/night plus tax. This rate is available through Friday, October 20, 2017. We have a limited number of rooms. They’ll go fast. You can book your room online or call 1 (877) 732-7678. If calling, mention UI22 to get your special rate.
Register Now for $1,775
Sign up now for UI22 in November. $1,775 gets you 2 full-day workshops and 1 day of Featured Talks.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
(As in, your money back.) (Seriously.)