Join us in Boston for $2,075
|through September 16||$2,075||$1,125|
|September 17 – November 4||$2,275||$1,225|
|November 5 – November 15||$2,475||$1,325|
UI22 is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Start Your Registration
We’re so excited you’re joining us.
What You Get with Registration
- Two Full-day Workshops: Choose two fantastic interactive workshops to practice new techniques and strengthen your design skills.
- One Day of Featured Talks: Hear the latest ideas and techniques around UX from our team of experts plus a keynote from Jared Spool.
- Complete Conference Materials: You’ll get PDFs for every session and workshop at UI22.
- Exclusive Slack Team: You’ll get an invitation to join the Slack team dedicated to UI22, to connect with speakers and other attendees.
- 30 Days of Premium Access to UIE’s All You Can Learn Library: Start your UX learning before you even get to UI22. You’ll have access to over 310 virtual seminars and conference recordings.
- Recordings of the Featured Talks: Post conference you’ll have access to all the Featured Talks for you and your team as part of your All You Can Learn Library access.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Groups, and Receptions with Your Peers: Plenty to eat and drink, including breakfast every day. While you eat, meet UX practitioners who, just like yourself, face the same challenges and are discovering new solutions.
More Important Information You Should Know
How do I select my workshops?
You may select one or both of your workshops during registration. Or, you may register now and return to select workshops later. You can always change your workshop choice, if space is available.
Where should I stay when I come to UI22?
Reserve your hotel room at the Seaport Hotel. You’ll get the special rate of $284/night plus tax. Book your room early because this rate will end on Friday, October 20, 2017.
What’s this about a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee?”
That’s right. We guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied with the UI22 Conference, just like we do for all our work and events at UIE.
If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your entire registration fee. It’s been a long time since we’ve had to do that for anyone and we’re confident you’ll love the conference, but it’s good to know you’ve got our promise of awesomeness.
Is it easy to get to the Hotel?
Yes. The Seaport Hotel is easily accessed from Boston Logan International Airport by Silver Line subway, Lyft, Uber, taxi, rental car or commercial shuttle service. The hotel has a map and directions page with more information about your options.
Are there group discounts?
Register 3 or more people from your organization and each person gets $200 off from the current full conference price. No promotion codes needed. Just register your group at the same time and the discount is automatically calculated.
What if I have to cancel? Can I substitute someone else?
Can’t make it to UI22 after all? You have a few options.
Send someone in your place: You can substitute a colleague with no charges or penalties. Just send us the person’s name and contact information. (They have to replace you for the entire registration. Sorry, but you can’t substitute someone for part of your registration.)
Attend a future UIE event: You can apply your payment towards any future live event UIE produces. Just contact us and we’ll work with you to make it all perfect.
Get a refund: Contact us to request one of these options:
- Within 48 hours of registering, you can receive a full refund.
- Through October 5, 2017, you can receive a refund of your registration price, minus a $300 cancellation fee.
- After October 5, 2017, you can receive a credit for a future UIE event.
Have other questions?
If you need anything or have any questions, here’s how to reach us:
510 Turnpike Street, Suite 102
North Andover, MA 01845 USA
(800) 588–9855 (US & Canada)
+1 (978) 327–5561 (everywhere)